That's it... I'm getting a car...

I am happy with my 2-year old RaiderJ - a semi-automatic (clutch-less) motorcycle manufactured by Suzuki. Or at least I think I am.

You see, when you are driving a motorcycle, you are exposed to the weather and to all other stuffs - and this includes danger. Well, I've been soaked in the rain, burned crispy under the sun and covered with smoke and dust from head to toe many times already. To add to that, I have fallen from my bike quite a few times - one of these was in the Fuente-Osmeña Circle - in front of a lot of people.

And there is the issue on the "get up" or "fashion" if you may. I am trying to look professional since I've been part of the country's workforce. And driving a bike is a little bit more sporty, or worse, gangster-ish, for that. It would be very much practical to wear something for both hot and wet weathers. However, they don't make professional-looking clothes (and protective gears) for both conditions. At least not on this part of the planet.

But despite of all these (and there's even more), I still like my ride - until about 2 hours ago, when something far worse than everything I have mentioned above happened: I was on my way to the office, traversing a muddy road, when two middle aged women hailed me as if I was a "habal-habal" driver... Crap.

I want a car!

1 comment:

karengrace said...

i love this post... i'll have a new name for you!hahaha you watch out for it!