My Not-So-Big-Time Christmas List

September is almost over [thinks of the song Wake Me Up When September Ends]. And on this part of the planet, Christmas has already started. In case you guys want to play nice to me, here's the list of things I want for the Season.

My Not-So-Big-Time Christmas List:

  1. Motorcycle Helmet. The helmet I am using now is already dilapidated. It has a big crack! And I never really liked its design and color. So, number one in my list is new helmet that looks like the one in the first picture below. You may also give one that looks like the one in the second picture (Spyder [brand] has one that looks so cool; If you prefer to give me one like this, please buy one from Spyder). To complement with the color of my bike, please buy me a black helmet. (Red will also do but I like it less than I like black.)
  2. Jacket. The one thing I like least in driving a motorcycle is the fact that you are (or I am) exposed to the weather. I have to wear a jacket. I have two jackets: a college intramural jacket and one which I used in Japanese winter. The former is little big for me and is not effective against rain. The latter on the other hand, is too thick for Philippine climate. So, somebody please buy me a black jacket (kinda like the one shown below) that is not too thick and is effective against the onset of rain. I like one that will make me look professional at the same time.
  3. Crocs. Just recently, I felt like I have to have a pair of Crocs before the year ends. And, as further justification for my craving, the Land Transportation Office (LTO) in Cebu is now strictly imposing a law that prohibits driving motorcycles in slippers. I think Crocs will be perfect, especially if you are (or I am) driving early in the morning and have not taken the shower yet. So, I want a pair with these specifications: model/design: Cayman (or Beach); color: dark grey (if there is any; if none, black or dark green will do.); size: small (men's)
  4. Second Helmet. The law here allows one passenger on a motorcycle. He/she also has to wear a helmet. So I have included in this list a second helmet, preferably like the one below and of the same color as the driver's.
  5. Motorcycle Goggles. If you have noticed, the kind of helmet that I want has no visor. It is just logical that I included in my list a pair of goggles like the one in the picture below. I prefer one from Spyder (brand).

2 comments:

All South said...

Hoy, kaw raman makagamit ana... padungog ai.

karengrace said...

since when were you a fan of crocs! the last time i checked, you thought they were hideous! i guess you're a Mo crony no more huh! anyway, i can go thrift shopping for your jacket. and by the way, you might want to consider an old school helmet. the one I liked in OZ racing. It's cool!!!=D