My A-Bit-Big-Time Christmas List

Merry Christmas everyone! If anybody out there has a bigger heart and wants to give something more, something not in my list previously posted, this is for you.

  1. Kick-ass Computer. As some of you may have already known, I am part of the Multimedia Ministry in church. My task is to do computer layouting. Well, I've been a layout artist before so I don't have a problem with that. I have only one problem though: I don't have a computer. And I'm the only member of the group who doesn't. It is just reasonable to put this on top of the list. Please take note of the the term "kick-ass." Some people do not really get the meaning of this expression. It means something cool, powerful and a cut above the rest. In other words, I want a computer powerful enough for picture (and video) editing, movie marathoning (if this word will appear in the dictionaries, I claim to have coined it) and downloading. For further specifications I want a dual-core AMD Athlon for a CPU (2.6 Ghz or faster), at least a 128-MB video card and 2 gigabytes of random access memory (DDR2). I really like to have a desktop, but if you guys want to give me a laptop, I would more than gladly accept it.
  2. Professional Camera. Remember "Be still."? The photography business venture of my friend and me? We still don't have a camera and, as a consequence, no customers. I'm not really familiar with the good brands of camera, so I am looking at widely known brands such as Fujifilm, Canon and Kodak. I had a digital camera before. It was a Fujifilm. It performed quite well, so I'm guessing it was of a quality brand.
  3. Music Phone. After letting a chance to get a walkman phone (sony-ericsson) slip more than a year ago, I have been secretly wanting to have a music phone. And after my girlfriend got a new xpress music phone (nokia) a few weeks ago, my craving got stronger. Will somebody buy me a new music phone? This time, I prefer one from samsung.
  4. Hard Disk Drive Digital Video Camera. Lately, I have a crazy idea of shooting an "indie" film. And after watching a video shot with a hard disk drive digital video camera from JVC last summer, I knew a camera of the same caliber would do the trick. So please get me one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whaaaaaaaaaaaat? di masyasdo bigtime ung gusto mo kuyz! hehehe...

Anonymous said...

you better be good paulster coz you're asking "big times" hehehe. :)

wai impossible sa motoo. :)

karengrace said...

balik sa ug tulog paul....hahha

Halo Photography said...

take note guys: a-bit-big-time list pa lang ni. wait till you see my big time list...

matthew 7:7 says:
Ask, and you will receive. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened for you. (CEV)