iron man

I watched the movie Iron Man last night. Movie critics say that it did better than expected. I think it was quite fine. The graphics and the special effects are totally cool! The action sequences are cool too. However, I must admit that the kid in me was looking for saving-the-innocent and saving-the-world scenes.

I never really knew Iron Man before the movie. I read from Yahoo! Movies that the original place of Tony Stark's capture was Vietnam and not Afghanistan. As most superheroes, Tony Stark struggled with taking responsibilities. But the cool factor is that he plays a "bad boy" image.

One "problem" I see in nonsequel superhero movies like "Iron Man" is that most of the movie is used to establish who the character is and to introduce him to the public.

1 comment:

barefaced nes said...

robert downey played the part right? how was he? i cannot imagine him playing as a superhero. hehe.