tale of the white cap (part 2)

Almost a year ago, I posted a blog titled "tale of the white cap." It was all about commitment. It was about how people have varying degrees of commitment to something...

My friend did not allow me to use her cap which the group needed. Now, a string of circumstances has passed the hypothetical white cap, which my friends need, to me. And, like my friend, I seem unwilling to let them borrow it.

And in my unwillingness, I have hurt people.

"Lord of Time and Bounty, I pray that you give me the wisdom to see pass the limited resources that I have. Lord, let me see and measure things according to Your riches and according to Your promise that You will provide everything that we need and desire... I also pray that You let Your unconditional love fill the gaps among us - gaps in terms of commitment and understanding - and that it may bind us in reconciliation... Amen..."

No comments: