New Post

We are on the 6th month of the year and I've had only one post. Not quite a good run. As I recall, I enjoy blogging because it gives me a venue to express my thoughts. That's partly true. The other part of my satisfaction in blogging is knowing that I have friends reading my blogs.

Ever since microblogging (e.g., twitter) was born, my friends have completely abandoned blogging. Without people reading my blogs, I somehow lost the drive to blog.

Yet, I don't know why I have developed renewed interest in blogging.

Maybe the idea of letting my thoughts float around the web without assurance of anyone finding them allures me.

Maybe the thought of expressing my ideas without anyone contesting them or commenting on them somehow becomes a sort defense mechanism.

Maybe I am just letting these thoughts flow, with high hopes that SOMEONE will come to like or appreciate them.

Maybe there are thoughts that, for some reasons, I can not personally tell even the closest of my friends and the web, as well as all those connected to it, seems the friendliest "ear" I can find.

Maybe I have so many things I need to let out somehow after months of not blogging and not having a "listener."

Maybe, in this moment of being "lost," my blogs will act as a distress signal that will allow people who read them to help me find my way.

Maybe... Just maybe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're not anymore damned, just lost? i hope you'll find your way back. :D

Anonymous said...

Hello, I've stumbled upon your blog and find your blog posts encouraging in regards with our life with the Lord. I am really thankful for the experiences you've shared and I hope you keep posting. God Bless! :)